Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 9, 2014

From Owl Of Us

Hello

I have another card to share today using the fabulous Whoots stamps from Art Impressions - I just don't seem to be able to get enough of them at the moment!

I stamped the image from the Five Whoots Set, drew in the branch and coloured with copics. I then trimmed along the branch line and mounted the panel with foam tape. The sentiment is from the same set. 


Copics:

Owls: E35, E31, E53, E50, YR04, YR02
Hats (from left to right): R83, R81, B34, B32, Y21, Y11, V04, V01, G00, G000


Thanks for stopping by :)

Judith

6 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

These guys are absolutely ADORABLE!!! LOVE your card!!!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que fofo!

Dawn Turley said...

simply adorable Judith. Your owls are really cute as.

Jane said...

Adorable! :)

zunaira mehar said...

I THought to admit that your blog is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!
Cardsharing Server

Anil Gupta said...

Thanks for the information. Helped us to convince most on how this process works and what they could achieve by following these guidelines.
Web Designing Company in Bangalore, Web Development Company Bangalore