Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #24

Hi there.

Today we have a brand new challenge starting, with a stunning inspiration board, which has been put together by Angeline. 

To play along, simply create a project inspired by this photograph, interpret it 

any way you wish. The challenge is open to everyone!



Have I told you lately how amazing my DT are? Not only are they super talented, but they never let me down. I have been busy at a craft show for the last 5 days - hence this post is about 7 hours late! - my apologies for that :)

Here is the inspiration from the Design Team.


Iwona

I hope you get a chance to play along with us :)


Instructions


  1. Please only submit new projects that where created after this challenge was posted.
  2. Please provide a direct link to your post, not your entire blog.
  3. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag JGNC24
  4. The deadline for this challenge is 11.59 PM EST on Saturday 27th October. The winner will be announced on the following Sunday.
  5. One winner will be chosen by Random. Org.
Jay Gee

9 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm glad to see this up, I was worried that something happened :) Hugs!

Dawn T said...

what gorgeous colours Judith. I really must make a card this month!

Karen B. said...

The DT samples are fabulous!

Mary J said...

Oh, I will have to join in Jay Gee! Fab cards!

~amy~ said...

Wow...awesome work ladies!

lostinpaper said...

Another gorgeous inspiration board and more fabulous cards! Hope you had a blast at the craftshow!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such wonderful pictures - want to craft right now!!! Thanks for great inspiration from the dt's too - fabulous cards!

Sue said...

You certainly have an amazing team Judith, they always provide bucket loads of inspiration and the variety in their designs is fabulous! :)

Sue McRae said...

Beautiful cards by the DT, I just love the colours on the inspiration board.