Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day!

The sun is shinning, there is a cool breeze blowing and it's Sunday - absolutely perfect :)

I am just popping in here to share Jay Gee's Nook Design team cards.

And to match the gorgeous Spring weather is this gorgeous card from Iwona (happy coincidence). This sweet girl is 'Sweet Thinkin' Mae' from Some Odd Girl.


 How fun is this Teacher card from Ange! I love the framed sentiment and the gorgeous gingham. Ange has used 'School's Out' from Sweet Stamp Shop.



Angeline has created yet another stunning project using Memory Box dies. This is so dramatic with the red and I love how she created the shadow under the flowers.


For my card I used this gorgeous rose bud from the new Jane's Doodles set 'Roses'. It is coloured with Prismas and then I covered the bud with glossy accents - you can't really see it in the photo, but it looks great IRL :) The banner is from Purple Onion Designs.

Well, I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Jay Gee

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous designs Girls!

~amy~ said...

Super gorgeous cards ladies! Judith, I just created a similar card using the grey chevron base and same Jane's Doodle set! How funny!

lostinpaper said...

Totally FAB! Doncha just love glossy accents!

Dawn T said...

what great cards from all of the team today Judith. You are all so talented.

Karen M said...

Gorgeous cards - I love them all - Hugs x x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

BEAUTIFUL cards/creations! I LOOOOOOOVE the tag with the pop of red. I also love your rose bud! SO beautiful!

Elizabeth Allan said...

A post full of wonderful designers and terrific art!