Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Hello!


As my blog title suggests, I have had a very lazy Sunday so far... it's been fabulous.  I did have enough energy to make a card to share - but first, lets see what the DT girls have done :)


Angeline has made a perfect Father's Day card using 'Grunge' from Skipping Stones Designs - simple, graphic and those nuts make a wonderful embellishment. 



I love this plaid kite Ange has made - such a fun and adorable card. The stamps used are 'Cut Loose' and 'Word Salad', both from Paper Smooches.


I have used lots of fun goodies on my card. This gorgeous background is the new impression plate from WPlus9, it makes a lovely deep impression.  The 'hello' sentiment I cut using MFT Die-namics and the fun bunny is from 'Grey Hares' by Skipping Stones Designs.

I used these wonderful colours from the current Play Date Cafe challenge as inspiration. My Raspberry and Blackberry colours are as close as I could get :)




Enjoy you day :)


Jay Gee

20 comments:

jen said...

I am cas-ing that fathers day card!! Love your take on pdcc!

Annette Allen said...

wow great cards...It is funny to see you are having a lazy sunday...we are still on Saturday..hehe

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is sooo coool!!! Love how he's casually leaning on that O - great design!
Your dt's cards are great too - as usual!
Hugs Karin

Unknown said...

Fab card Judith. The background is really cool! hugs Ange
PS your lazy day sounds wonderful!

Dawn T said...

what fun cards from everyone. Love your card. What a cute bunny.

lostinpaper said...

Super FUN inspriation! LOVE your cute bunny and embossed bg Judith!

Joy said...

Absolutely adore your card Judith, I suddenly have the urge to own that impression plate, hugs

Karen B. said...

Great cards!I have that impression plate too, love it! Great card Judith, I've loved every card you've made with those bunnies, and this card has so much personality!

Lynn said...

Well hello is right! the texture and the fabulous colors on the letters make this card pop off the page!

~amy~ said...

wow...lovin' all the cards.

okay, I thought you did some fancy smancy paper weaving only to find out it is embossing folder..awesome take on the color challenge! Love that bunny:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great cards by the DT--love their talent!!!

I absolutely loooooooooove your card for the PDCC challenge! LOVE that teal bunny with the fun embossed background!! FAB take on these colors! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Anonymous said...

Wow such fun cards! Love that gorgeous bunny rabbit Judith! So cute!

Donna B. said...

Great embossed background and that bunny is too cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super adorable, Jay Gee! That chevron, embossed background really takes the cake! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Karen M said...

Gorgeous cards this week! Judith I love the background on your card, its fantastic and the little bunny is cute too, hugs x x

Tara Cardwell said...

Oh how I love your Father's day card - the nuts are inspired embelishments!
I'm visiting you from http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html

Jenny said...

eek..... I love how the hare is leaning against the sentiment..... So cute!!
Great cards from the DT..... Love the masculine bkgd on Angelines card :0)
Jenny x

Jen W. said...

Awesome cards, ladies! Love Ange's plaid kite and yOur fabulous blue bunny!

Ruby said...

A wonderful selection of cards, but I just LOVE your card for our challenge! That background looks fab and the little bunny looks adorable!! Great design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

maria f. said...

Wow! Way to showcase that fabulous embossing plate.