Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EAD Designs Blog Hop



Happy Easter Monday :) I hope you have had a wonderful day/weekend with family and friends. 

Welcome to EAD Designs weekly blog Hop.


You should have arrived here from the lovely Jessica's blog. If you would like to start the hop from the beginning, go to the EAD Designs blogOne hopper will win free vinyl  - so make sure you visit each blog and comment along the way.

I made a fun and bright card today - LOL, you might need to look at it with your shades on!  I just love, love, love my EAD rub-on sentiments. They are so easy to use and show up clearly even on the busiest of papers.



Here are the EAD products that I used.

                                  Co-branded Paper Smooches Thinking of You Sentiments rub-ons


Ok, lets hop on over to Julie's blog to see what fabulous project she has made:) 

Jay Gee

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

love love love it Judith!

Laurel said...

This is super cute!

jessica said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors!

Sharon Roselli said...

she looks like she is up to something! great card. Thanks for sharing

Jen W. said...

That bright paper is fabulous! A perfect background for the blushing beauty. :)

Sue D said...

Fabulous card--love the bright colors.

lostinpaper said...

So much fun Judith! She is fabulous and I can't believe how great those rub-ons look on the DP! Love it!

Karen B. said...

This card makes me grin from ear to ear with its happy, bright colors and fun image!

Unknown said...

Biright but fabulous card Judith!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is so fun and cool. (it's rainy and grey here today so your card really cheered me up!) Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs, Karin

Jenny said...

Wonderful summery card, love the fun bright background :0)
Jenny x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg what a fun card and I love the colors!!!!

Rose said...

so bright and summery :)love it!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this! I think this might be one of my FAV cards that you've made! LOVE the papers and your coloring--LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Lisa Arana said...

tee hee... super adorable. Love that fun sun in the corner.

Sue said...

superb colouring Judith, amazing shading!! love this bright and beautiful card! :)