Pages - Menu

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hi

Boy... the last couple of days have been mixed! My poor computer went 'pop' (literally) and died on Wednesday night... just like that! It was only 3 months old! It is now in the repair shop and I am borrowing hubby's when I can :)

Anyway, I did find some time to practice with my copies and I am happy to say I believe I have improved. This fun image is from Sparkle Creations, the patterned paper is Basic Grey and the card base is Hero Arts.


Would you believe the original layout of the card was quite different, but after I photographed it I noticed a mistake and tried to fix it. Lets just say I had to cut my image with this die cut in order to save what was left of it :) Oh well!

I appreciate you stopping by.

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is so cute, your coloring is gorgeous!

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

Great coloring Judith, you're card is fab :) - that image sure is cute!! Hmm 3 months - I 'd be asking for the PC to be replaced! xx

~amy~ said...

Sweet card! ugh on the computer!!!!

Laurel said...

Super cute! yuck on the computer :(

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Just saw - BIG congrats on making the PS Sparks challenge team! Can't wait to see what you'll create for us!!!

Laurel Beard said...

Super cute... Your coloring is fab!

Anonymous said...

Someone told me once 'they are no mistakes... just creative opportunities'! Your card is adorable, love those bright colours, and there is definitely no mistakes there at all.
ps hope your computer is better soon.

Jenny said...

Love your colouring Judith, fab card :)
Jenny x

Sue said...

all your practice has definitely paid off Judith, the colouring job on this one is brilliant!! You have created perfect light and shade, especially love how you have coloured the drink and the lime!! :)